Original website: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/54481?source=Unknown#description
Original price: $99.00
Your price: $9.00 91% OFF Retail!
Content: Experts: ATS Advisor MT5 1.89.ex5 (Unlocked), DLL: msimg32.dll, NO MANUAL.
ATS Advisor v 1.89 – MT5
Fully automatic adviser, with a system for recovering from losses.
The strategy is based on the breakdown of significant levels, with automatic calculation of Stop Loss (200-400 points (5 digits)).
The EA has been tested from 2010 to the present day in various market conditions/periods .
- Always use stop loss
- Not used martingale / grid/ hedging, etc. (the recovery function uses a 1-time lot increase)
- Complies with FIFO rules
For testing, you need a history of 100 bars The recommended pair is EURUSD. Timeframe M30.
Monitoring of real trading Advisor – https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/bebikovi
Recommendations for Risk values:
- Risk = 3-5 – Low risk;
- Risk = 7-10-Average risk;
- Risk = 15-25 – High risk;
Recommended-ECN / STP Broker with a minimum StopLoss level of 0-1 pips/spread of 0-5 pips (5 characters) /VPS server.
Trading leverage is 1: 100 or higher (you can use a smaller leverage but with a lower Risk value)
- Show EA Comment – show EA comments;
- Magic Number – transaction ID;
- EA Comment – comment to trades.
- Lots (or “Lots”>0 and “Risk”==0 or “Lots”==0 and “Risk”>0)
- Risk (or “Lots”>0 and “Risk”==0 or “Lots”==0 and “Risk”>0)
- Use percent of balance – use a percentage of the balance to calculate the auto lot;
- Take Profit (in pips) – take-profit;
- AutoSL – automatic calculation of SL;
- Stop Loss (in pips) – stop-loss;
- Max Spread (in pips) – maximum spread control;
- Buy Pending Shift (in pips) – shift to place a buy order;
- Sell Pending Shift (in pips) – shift to place a sell order;
- Winter GMT Offset – server winter time zone;
- Trade at friday (On/Off) -enabling and disabling trading on Friday;
- Auto Min Profit(On/Off)- automatic calculation of the minimum profit for a trailing stop;
- Minimal Profit for TrailingStop (in pips) – number of pips required to start a trailing stop;
- Trailing Stop (in pips) – the size of the trailing stop;
- Trailing Step (in pips) – the step of the trailing stop;
- Recovery mode (On/Off) – drawdown recovery function (on/off);
- Multiple start recovery (trailing)– coefficient for trailing/no loss for recovery function;
- Multiple lot for recovery mode – lot calculation factor for recovery function;
- Number of recovery trades – the number of transactions (trades) in the recovery mod;
- Activate Recovery Force – forced activation of recovery mode.
- Split Pending Orders (use only if need (test before)) – Enable splitting a position into several orders (I didn’t test it on a real account, you need to check it!) By default, the function is not needed, only if desired and necessary!;
- Split to “X” orders – split position into ” X ” orders;
Note: Products using the custom DLL “msimg32.dll”, most antivirus’s may block it and flag it as a virus. You need to make your antivirus “allow it” as it is a false alarm and its SAFE. This false alarm is triggered because this is a custom DLL. and not verified to any publisher but needed to make this product unlocked.