Original website: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/24174?source=Unknown#description
Original price: $50.00
Your price: $13.00 74% OFF Retail!
Content: Indicator: Bermaui Deviation Percent.ex4 (Unlocked), DLL: msimg32.dll, NO MANUAL.
Bermaui Deviation Percent v6.1
Or ( BD% ) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ which is a volatility index that measures volatility in percent rather than points. The idea of BD% is to make an index depending on the Classic Standard Deviation (CSD) that moves between 0 and 100 percent.
You can use BD% to compare volatility for the same security in different time periods or different time-frames. In addition, you can use BD% to compare volatility between different securities in different markets in terms of percent rather than points.
The idea behind this indicator explained in the next steps:
1. Calculate Classic Standard Deviation (CSD) for X number of days.
2. Find the Highest High of CSD in the same X number of days ( = HHV(CSD, X) ).
3. Find the Lowest Low of CSD in the same X number of days ( = LLV(CSD, X) ).
4. BD% = ( HHV(CSD, X) – CSD) / ( HHV(CSD, X) – LLV(CSD, X)).
How to use “BD%”
- If BD% is under 90% and then crosses this level upwards, this is a sign that prices may move in a ranging area.
- If BD% is above 90% and then crosses this level downwards, and the price is already above its simple moving average, this is a sign for the beginning of a new ascending trend. As BD% gets deeper to the downside, volatility and trend strength are increasing. When BD% is 0%, this means that volatility is at its highest value.
- If BD% is above 90% and then crosses this level downwards, and the price is already below its simple moving average, this is a sign for the beginning of a new descending trend. As BD% gets deeper to the downside, volatility and trend strength are increasing. When BD% is 0%, this means that volatility is at its highest value.
Important BD% Parameters
1) BD% SETTINGS
- BD% Candles [Min =2] The number of candles used in BD% calculations (Minimum is 2).
- BD% Upper Level. If BD% went above this level then it is the begin of a ranging market (default is 90%).
- BD% Lower Level. If BD% went under this level then trend carry high volatility (default is 10%).
2) BD% COLORS LIST & BUTTONS
- Chart Colors List: You can choose between four different color lists, or you can choose to (Do Nothing).
3) BD% ALERT SETTINGS
- BD% Sound Alert: The default is true.
- BD% Send Email: The default is false.
- BD% Send Notification: The default is false.
4) DB% SYMBOLS BUTTONS
- Window to Show Symbols Panel: Show Symbol Buttons in Main chart window or in TDO Window.
- Button Click Action: Open chart on the same window or in a new window.
- Symbols Source From: Get symbols from custom symbol list or from Market Watch.
- List of symbols (separated by “;”): If you choose symbols from a custom list then separate between symbols by “;“.
- Buttons in a Horizontal Row [Min=(1)]: The number of buttons to show in a row.
- Time-Frames to Show [Min=(1) & Max=(9)]: The default is seven.
5) BD% CHANNELS
- Channel Length: The number of candles used in channel calculation. The default is 100.
- Channel Kind: Choose between Standard Deviation Channels or Linear Regression Channel.
- Channel Ray: To show the channel as a ray.
6) BD% GRID LINES
- Sub Grid Levels Count: You can add from zero to ten sub levels between main grid levels.
7) BD% ZIG ZONE LEVELS
- Show Zig Label: To hide or show price label to the right of the Zig Zone Levels. The default is false.
Note: Products using the custom DLL “msimg32.dll”, most antivirus’s may block it and flag it as a virus. You need to make your antivirus “allow it” as it is a false alarm and its SAFE. This false alarm is triggered because this is a custom DLL. and not verified to any publisher but needed to make this product unlocked.