Original website: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/24174?source=Unknown#description
Original price: $50.00
Your price: $13.00 74% OFF Retail!
Content: Indicator: Bermaui Deviation Percent.ex4 (Unlocked), DLL: msimg32.dll, NO MANUAL.
Bermaui Deviation Percent v6.1
Or ( BD% ) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ which is a volatility index that measures volatility in percent rather than points. The idea of BD% is to make an index depending on the Classic Standard Deviation (CSD) that moves between 0 and 100 percent.
You can use BD% to compare volatility for the same security in different time periods or different time-frames. In addition, you can use BD% to compare volatility between different securities in different markets in terms of percent rather than points.
The idea behind this indicator explained in the next steps:
1. Calculate Classic Standard Deviation (CSD) for X number of days.
2. Find the Highest High of CSD in the same X number of days ( = HHV(CSD, X) ).
3. Find the Lowest Low of CSD in the same X number of days ( = LLV(CSD, X) ).
4. BD% = ( HHV(CSD, X) – CSD) / ( HHV(CSD, X) – LLV(CSD, X)).
How to use “BD%”
- If BD% is under 90% and then crosses this level upwards, this is a sign that prices may move in a ranging area.
- If BD% is above 90% and then crosses this level downwards, and the price is already above its simple moving average, this is a sign for the beginning of a new ascending trend. As BD% gets deeper to the downside, volatility and trend strength are increasing. When BD% is 0%, this means that volatility is at its highest value.
- If BD% is above 90% and then crosses this level downwards, and the price is already below its simple moving average, this is a sign for the beginning of a new descending trend. As BD% gets deeper to the downside, volatility and trend strength are increasing. When BD% is 0%, this means that volatility is at its highest value.
Important BD% Parameters
1) BD% SETTINGS
- BD% Candles [Min =2] The number of candles used in BD% calculations (Minimum is 2).
- BD% Upper Level. If BD% went above this level then it is the begin of a ranging market (default is 90%).
- BD% Lower Level. If BD% went under this level then trend carry high volatility (default is 10%).
2) BD% COLORS LIST & BUTTONS
- Chart Colors List: You can choose between four different color lists, or you can choose to (Do Nothing).
3) BD% ALERT SETTINGS
- BD% Sound Alert: The default is true.
- BD% Send Email: The default is false.
- BD% Send Notification: The default is false.
4) DB% SYMBOLS BUTTONS
- Window to Show Symbols Panel: Show Symbol Buttons in Main chart window or in TDO Window.
- Button Click Action: Open chart on the same window or in a new window.
- Symbols Source From: Get symbols from custom symbol list or from Market Watch.
- List of symbols (separated by “;”): If you choose symbols from a custom list then separate between symbols by “;“.
- Buttons in a Horizontal Row [Min=(1)]: The number of buttons to show in a row.
- Time-Frames to Show [Min=(1) & Max=(9)]: The default is seven.
5) BD% CHANNELS
- Channel Length: The number of candles used in channel calculation. The default is 100.
- Channel Kind: Choose between Standard Deviation Channels or Linear Regression Channel.
- Channel Ray: To show the channel as a ray.
6) BD% GRID LINES
- Sub Grid Levels Count: You can add from zero to ten sub levels between main grid levels.
7) BD% ZIG ZONE LEVELS
- Show Zig Label: To hide or show price label to the right of the Zig Zone Levels. The default is false.
Note: Products using the custom DLL “msimg32.dll”, most antivirus’s may block it and flag it as a virus. You need to make your antivirus “allow it” as it is a false alarm and its SAFE. This false alarm is triggered because this is a custom DLL. and not verified to any publisher but needed to make this product unlocked.
If you already have above MT4 build 1330, you can downgrade and stop the auto update using the steps below in this download: Download and install MT4 Build 1330: MT4 Build 1330 Download