Original website: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/66925?source=Unknown
Original price: $100.00
Your price: $9.00 91% OFF Retail!
Content: Expert: BlueDreams V6.1.ex4 (Unlocked), DLL: msimg32.dll, NO MANUAL.
BlueDreams EA v6.1
BlueDreams is a grid expert that will scalp specific highs and lows in price.
The advisor views the market in depth using a mixture of price information and custom indicators analysing from multiple timeframes to determine calculated entry points.
It operates a dynamic grid function able to change its pipstep distance depending on past and current market dynamics.
- Aiming to capture highs to sell in a confirmed downtrend and lows to buy in a confirmed uptrend.
- EA will only take orders in the direction of the higher timeframe (Trend_TimeFrame) defined by the user. – Higher timeframe trend is displayed in the top left of the trade panel.
- Uses a dynamic grid that can be turned on or off to create a single trade expert.
- Multiple ways to manage and close out trades.
- Wide Spread & Slippage protection.
- Equity alerts and limits – EA is able to cut trades at a desired input equity drawdown amount and stop trading.
- Optional News filter.
- Optional Day/Time Limit.
- Optional Dynamic pipstep methods.
- Optional Drawdown reduction function.
- Pairs : EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, EURAUD, EURGBP.
- Timeframe : 5M – Using my set file.
- Account : A reliable ECN broker will provide the best performance using a minimum of 1:300 leverage and $1500 per pair.
- I recommend to set the news filter to true in live market to filter out hard/NFP news events.
- Magic Number – Number the EA uses to associate trades with itself.
- Order Comment – The displayed text on each trade taken by the expert.
- Use Grid – When true the EA will place grid orders.
- Trend Timeframe – Timeframe the EA views for direction information.
- Dynamic Step Timeframe – The timeframe the EA uses to dynamically space orders.
- PipStep Method – Mode for the EA to space orders.
- ATR Period – Period for the ATR indicator.
- BB Period – Period for the Bollinger Band indicator.
- IF_Fixed Pipstep – The amount of pips to space orders by when using a fixed pipstep method.
- Max Spread – Max spread allowed to place a trade.
- Max Slippage – Max slippage allowed.
- Max Lot Size Allowed
- Max Buy & Sell Trades Allowed.
- Close Trades If Equity Drops Below – Close all open trades and stop trading if Account Equity drops below the number in the input.
- Use Time Limit
- Start Hour – If Use_Time_Limit is true, the EA will look for trades from this hour.
- Stop Hour – If Use_Time_Limit is true, the EA will stop looking for trades at this hour.
- Trade Friday
- Trade Monday
- Base LotSize – The first trade placed.
- Multiplier – Amount to multiply the previous trade by.
- Auto Money Management – When true the EA will automatically adjust the lot size.
- MM (1=0.01Lots/$1000) – 1 in the input is equal to 0.01 per $1000.
- Stop Loss – In pips.
- Take Profit – In pips.
- Use Trail Take Profit
- Use Trailing Stop
- Trail Start From
- Move Trail Stop To
- Trail Step
Auto Close In Profit
- AutoClose In Profit – When true, the expert will automatically close out trades when the input amount is reached.
- After How Many Trades – After how many trades does the function take effect.
- AutoClose Mode – How the expert auto closes its profit , either a total pips or profit (money) amount.
- IF_Profit – If profit is selected in the input above, how much profit will the expert look for to exit grids/trades.
- IF_Pips – If pips is selected in the input above, how many pips will the expert look for to exit grids/trades.
- Use DD Reduction – Set to true will turn on drawdown reduction and use the method in the input below.
- Reduce Method – BE first and last will look to breakeven on the first placed and latest placed trade in a formed grid, to free up margin and keep the overall grid smaller.
- BE First & Last After – Once the number in this input is reached the EA will begin the function.
- Modify Chart Properties – On start the expert will set up the current chart with the settings below.
- Bull Candle
- Bear Candle
- Draw Line – The expert will draw a line at the breakeven point for trades.
- BE Line – Color for the BE line.
- Show On Chart Panel – Displays account/EA information on chart.
- On Chart Text – Color for the on chart text.
Note: Products using the custom DLL “msimg32.dll”, most antivirus’s may block it and flag it as a virus. You need to make your antivirus “allow it” as it is a false alarm and its SAFE. This false alarm is triggered because this is a custom DLL. and not verified to any publisher but needed to make this product unlocked.