Original website: https://www.ebay.com/itm/263293119522?hash=item3d4d7e2c22:g:g7QAAOSwK-pZtudc
Original price: $29.95
Your price: $9.00 70% OFF Retail!
Content: Indicators: Crane Scalper MTF.ex4, Crane Scalper.ex4, Rsx SigMa+histo_mtf.mq4 (Unlocked), Template: crane scalper.tpl, NO MANUAL.
Crane Scalper is a forex trading system. Crane scalper is one of the most profitable forex trading systems and it generates consistent profits to its users. Crane scalper is very popular around the globe with all level of traders. Beginner traders as well as expert traders use Crane Scalper to make money in a consistent basis from forex market. Crane scalper is a very dynamic and flexible trading system. Dynamic and flexible in a sense that it works under any market conditions and it can be used to trade any currency pair on any currency pairs.
When you install Crane Scalper in your metatrader your chart should look like this:
- RSX Sigma
RSX Sigma indicator consists of histogram that moves in positive and negative territory. Green bars indicate bullish market conditions and the red histogram indicates bearish market conditions.
- Crane Scalper
Crane Scalper consists of stars like figures which oscillate along the indicator window. When this indicator rises it indicates rising upward momentum and when this indicator is falling it indicates falling momentum in the market.
Buying Conditions Using Crane Scalper.
- Market should be up trending.
- RSX Sigma histogram should be in positive territory.
- Crane scalper should be up trending.
- Market should be in the support region.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the RSX Sigma indicator turns negative.
Selling Conditions Using Crane Scalper.
- Market should be down trending.
- RSX Sigma histogram should be in negative territory.
- Crane scalper should be down trending.
- Market should be in the resistance region.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the RSX Sigma indicator turns positive.