Original website: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/31393?source=Site+Profile+Seller#
Original price: $149.00
Your price: $10.00 93% OFF Retail!
Content: Expert: EA Sapphire v2.60.ex4 (Unlocked), DLL: msimg32.dll, NO MANUAL.
EA Sapphire v2.60
EA Sapphire is a fully automated expert adviser that uses a model of trading at key price levels. Each market’s entry point is analyzed by an advanced selection algorithm and, depending on the specified criteria, a strategy of rebound or breakout of the key level is used. All trading positions contain a protective stop order, and also include take profit and break-even levels. The expert contains a block of trailing stop order, a flexible filter of economic news, a block of protection from increasing the spread, separate time and day trade filters. Advisor allows you to work as a fixed lot or use automatic calculation based on the given risk for one transaction.
- Advanced algorithm for tracking positions.
- Each item contains a protective stop order.
- Work with fixed and autolots based on MM.
- There is no need to disconnect the EA at the time of news release.
- Does not use indicators, grid, martingale, arbitration.
- Work with four and five-digit quotes.
- Protection against spread increase.
- Low trading drawdown.
- Flexible configuration.
- Min. deposit $100.
- Recommended pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY.
- Timeframes: H1 or higher.
- Use an ECN-broker with fast order execution.
- For reliable and stable trading use VPS.
- DepoLoad – deposit usage, %;
- FixedLot – fixed trading lot;
- AutoLot – use automatic lot calculation;
- RiskPerTrade – risk per one trade, %;
- TradeBuy – use long positions;
- TradeSell – use short positions;
- TakeProfit – take profit level, pips;
- StopLoss – stop loss level, pips
- TrailSL – trailing stop level, pips;
- TrailStep – trailing step level, pips;
- BuyShift – offset of entry point of long position, pips;
- SellShift – offset of entry point of short position, pips;
- BreakEven – use the break-even block;
- BELevel – break-even level, pips;
- BEPips – break-even size, pips;
- — Single Trade – recovery using a single opposite position;
- — GridRecovery – advanced recovery system using a flexible order grid;
- — Disabled – not used;
- GridMultiLot – lot multiplier, used if RecoveryMode = GridRecovery;
- GridTakeProfit – take profit of the order grid, used if RM = GR;
- GridFirstOrderStep – distance of the first order, used if RM = GR;
- GridNextOrdersStep – distance of the next orders, used if RM = GR;
- GridMaxDD – maximum allowed DD %, used if RM = GR;
- UseSpreadFilter – use high spread protection;
- MaxSpread – maximum allowable spread, pips;
- UseNewsFilter – use the news filter;
- DetectLowNews – detect low importance news;
- PauseBeforeLow – pause before the release of news with low importance, min;
- PauseAfterLow – pause after the release of news with low importance, min;
- DetectMiddleNews – detect medium importance news;
- PauseBeforeMiddle – pause before the release of news with medium importance, min;
- PauseAfterMiddle – pause after the release of news with medium importance, min;
- DetectHighNews – detect high-priority news;
- PauseBeforeHigh – pause before the release of news with high importance, min;
- PauseAfterHigh – pause after the release of news with high importance, min;
- DetectNFPNews – detect “Non Farm Payrolls” news;
- PauseBeforeNFP – pause before the NFP release, min;
- PauseAfterNFP – pause after the NFP release, min;
- SymbolNews – track the news of the current symbol only;
- ServerGMT – trading server GMT zone;
- UseTimeFilter – use time filter;
- HourStart – EA operation start time, hour;
- MinuteStart – EA operation start time, min;
- HourEnd – EA operation end time, hour;
- MinuteEnd – EA operation end time, min;
- Monday – enable / disable work on Monday;
- Tuesday – enable / disable work on Tuesday;
- Wednesday – enable / disable work on Wednesday;
- Thursday – enable / disable work on Thursday;
- Friday – enable / disable work on Friday;
- Range – entry points search range, bars;
- TradeComment – comments for the EA’s orders;
- ShowInfoPanel – show information panel;
- MagicNumber – unique identifier of the Ea’s orders.
Note: Products using the custom DLL “msimg32.dll”, most antivirus’s may block it and flag it as a virus. You need to make your antivirus “allow it” as it is a false alarm and its SAFE. This false alarm is triggered because this is a custom DLL. and not verified to any publisher but needed to make this product unlocked.