Original website: https://www.ebay.com/itm/253334479220?hash=item3afbe96174:g:Qq0AAOSwridaRUnN
Original price: $19.95
Your price: $9.00 55% OFF Retail!
Content: Indicators: Bid_Ask Big Prices.ex4, buysellwait.ex4, buysellwait4.ex4, BvS v3.mq4, FxProf.ex4, ichi360v8.ex4, Spread.ex4 (Unlocked), Template: #Arktech Manual Trade.tpl, NO MANUAL.
Forex Arktech System
9 major pairs: EU, GU. AU, EJ, GJ, NU, UCAD, UCHF & GB
Timeframe: 5 Min.
Buy trades opportunity:
1) Look for Tenkan-Sen (TS) cross above Kijun-Sen (KS)
2) Arrow pointing up.
Sell trades opportunity:
1) Look for Tenkan-Sen cross below Kijun-Sen
2) Arrow pointing down.
When we see the arrow and the KS/TS cross (the order of appearance does not matter) we have a opportunity to enter the trade. Now the next part is very important because whether to enter the trade or not is fully depended to our visual judgement and we have limited time to take action (again, we are trading 5M time frame).
The arrow is very easy to identify buy and sell, but where KS/TS crosses is most important, and it is also easy to identify as well.
For a strong strength buy trade:
KS/TS cross (green cross by our ichi360 indicator) above Kumo cloud.
For a neutral strength buy trade:
KS/TS cross within Kumo cloud.
For a weak strength buy trade:
KS/TS cross below Kumo cloud.
For a sell trade is exactly reversed (red cross by our ichi360 indicator).
There are few important tips to know:
1) There is a alert you can turn on when a cross (buy or sell) occurs and also the signal arrow from our uncle “K” indicator appears.
2) We have 9 pair charts open. Some pairs are very correlated (positive or negatively), when both signaled the same time, pick the stronger strength pair to trade. For example, when EU and EJ signaled the opportunity to enter a trade, look at their chart and identify which pair has stronger strength trade and enter that one, don’t pick two.
3) Also pick the pair that the distance between the arrow candle and the cross candle is closest to each other and the difference of pips between the close of the arrow candle and cross candle is the smallest. If both of them are too far apart (6+ candles or 10+ pips), you might have to reconsider enter that trade. If both of arrow and cross appear closer to each other, the better is the trade.