Original website: https://forexobroker.com/forex-macd-blaster-pro-strategy/
Original Price: $37.00
Your price: $9.00 76% OFF Retail!
Content: Indicators: MACD BLASTER PRO2.ex4, MACDScalperPro2.ex4, Template: MACDBlasterPro2.tpl, UserGuide: MACDBlasterPRO2.pdf.
The FIRST rock-solid MACD trading system that can generate 200-500 pips/week!
Let’s face it, many traders deploy the MACD indicator in their daily forex trading but over 90% fail to use it profitable. Instead, they lose it all.
That’s why we have developed the MACD Blaster PRO 2 system. It’s a highly advanced and profitable forex system based on MACD.
The double trend confirmation MACD trading algorithm we have developed is highly advanced and has been rigorously tested in real-time.
MACD Blaster PRO 2 system provides you with clear and precise signals on any currency pair that are easy to follow, even for absolute beginners!
It’s the FIRST rock-solid MACD based trading system that can generate 200-500 pips/week!!
The system consists of 2 components: the MACD Blaster PRO trend analysis mini window and the MACD scalper indicator.
Let’s take a closer look at how it works…
1. MACD Blaster PRO Trend Analysis Mini Window
MACD Blaster PRO 2 has been designed from the ground up with novice traders in mind but the system also tailors to experienced traders.
The Smart Display window positioned at the right corner (or any other corner you prefer) of your MT4 trading chart displays the overall MACD power trend based on MACD strength and MACD smart trend.
It’s the core of MACD Blaster PRO 2 and enables you to trade with the correct forex trend, always!
There will be 3 possibilities here:
- Analysis: Buy Only (green color)
- Analysis: Sell Only (red color)
- Analysis: No Trade (gray color)
2. MACD Scalper Buy and Sell Arrows
Our advanced buy/sell scalper indicator is fully based on the MACD indicator but with a secret ingredient!
This secret ingredient makes the MACD scalper 3-5 times more profitable than the traditional MACD indicator!
- A gold UP arrow represents a buy signal. A gold-colored histogram appears underneath the main trading window until an opposite signal occurs.
- A crimson DOWN arrow represents a sell signal. A crimson-colored histogram appears underneath the main trading window until an opposite signal occurs.