Original website: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/14059
Original price: $50.00
Your price: $13.00 74% OFF Retail!
Content: Indicator: Norepaint Harmonic Patterns with minimal Lag.ex4 (Unlocked), DLL: msimg32.dll, NO MANUAL.
NoRepaint Harmonic Patterns with Minimal Lag v1.7
This non-repainting indicator displays harmonic patterns with minimal lag. The indicator applies enhanced wave calculation allowing you to select parameters fitting your trading style. When a new figure is formed, the most probable price movement direction is displayed as a non-repainting arrow at a candle (bar) opening. The indicator recognizes the following patterns and their varieties: ABCD, Gartley (Butterfly, Crab, Bat), 3Drives, 5-0, Batman, SHS, One2One, Camel, Triangles, WXY, Fibo and Vibrations. Only display of ABCD and Gartley patterns is enabled in the settings by default. Plenty of additional customizable parameters are provided.
- ShowUpDnArrows – show/hide probable direction arrows
- ArrowUpCode – up arrow code
- ArrowDnCode – down arrow code
- Show old history patterns – enable/disable display of outdated patterns
- Enable alert messages, actual if history OFF – enable/disable alerts when patterns appear/change (only when history is disabled)
- Enable alert notification, actual if alert messages is enabled – enable/disable notifications (MQ ID) when patterns appear/change (only when history is disabled)
- Enable alert mail, actual if alert messages is enabled – enable/disable e-mail when patterns appear/change (only when history is disabled)
- Enable alert sounds, actual if history OFF – enable/disable audio signals when patterns appear/change (only when history is disabled)
- AlertsSoundFileName – signal sound file name
- Back color – background color
- Main text color – main text color
- Main text font size – main text font size
- PeriodLowest – period for the extrema search algorithm
- DivLLPeriod – separator of a period for the extrema search algorithm
- LLMethod1 – extrema search algorithm averaging (method 1)
- LLMethod2 – extrema search algorithm averaging (method 2)
- LLPrice1 – price type 1 for the extrema search algorithm
- LLPrice2 – price type 2 for the extrema search algorithm
- TriggerSensivity – smoothing filter sensitivity (or its minimum limitation when using the option in dynamic mode)
- UseDynamicSensivity – enable/disable dynamic filtration
- DynamicSensivityPeriod – dynamic filtration period
- DynamicSensivityMul – dynamic filtration ratio
- UseMinSensivityFilterForDynamic – enable/disable the minimum sensitivity threshold during dynamic filtration (the value is included into TriggerSensivity)
- DrawPnts – enable/disable display of extrema values
- ArrowCode – extrema value symbol code
- Limit points to search patterns – amount of extrema points for searching for patterns
All indicator parameters can be found here: https://c.mql5.com/31/98/params.txt (in Russian).
Note: Products using the custom DLL “msimg32.dll”, most antivirus’s may block it and flag it as a virus. You need to make your antivirus “allow it” as it is a false alarm and its SAFE. This false alarm is triggered because this is a custom DLL. and not verified to any publisher but needed to make this product unlocked.